Wednesday, March 24, 2010

steamed veggies over millet and spaghetti squash

I feel so lucky to have a break in the day to actually come home to make lunch. I always want to have this option. Guess I should move to a Latin country.. I'm serious. But don't worry - I'll keep on blogging when I do :)

This lunch involves leftovers and fresh produce. Millet and spaghetti squash made last week are keeping well in the fridge, so I just take a little out each day and reheat it for lunch. Then I steamed some cauliflower, a carrot, and a 1/4 of a red onion. Place steamed veggies on top of heated squash and millet. Finish with a healthy drizzle of your favorite sauce. (I used San-J's Thai Peanut again.. mm.. even though there's soy in it :/ Can't win 'em all.)

What did you eat for lunch today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment