Sunday, April 4, 2010

spring is here! but spring break is over :(

Spring is here!! I returned to Missouri from my vacation in LA to dreamy weather.. Birds, baby leaves, flowers, and bumble bees welcomed me back. What I don't understand is the timing of spring break... how am I supposed to get back to work with weather like this?

Here was lunch - amaranth with carrots and herbs on a bed of spinach with spicy lemon honey dressing, and a cup of hemp milk. I will post the recipes later.. and I'll probably be eating quick and easy meals like this for the next 6 weeks, until I graduate and will have more time to spend cooking.

Carving out time and space from working.. for food :( I wish it was the other way around!!

1 comment:

  1. Bah, I totally know what you mean! Today was my last day of spring break, and I graduate this May as well. Ahh! I'll be eating very similar meals these next weeks... I often just have a bowl of beans with some sort of herb/oil mixture for dinner in between classes. SOON we will be done, and cooking the most glorious meals!

    ReplyDelete