Thursday, April 29, 2010

guac and carrots - quick food

I haven't been posting lately because school's been so busy and I'm eating quick things like this, and I'm also eating out at cafes and restaurants - a lot.. because it saves time from grocery shopping, planning, cooking, and cleaning and putting away the dishes.. and I need every last minute for working on my school projects right now. I guess that's the other reason I haven't been blogging.. it takes time too!

Ok. enough.. Here's a quick and filling and healthy and delicious snack/side.

Serves 1-
1 avocado, mashed
1 green onion stalk, chopped
1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
salt to taste

Mix and mash! I use a potato masher and it goes super fast. You can't really mess up guacamole.. I just used what I already had in the house.. try adding tomatoes, lemon juice, yellow onions, red onions, garlic.. you name it.

1 carrot, peeled and sliced diagonally into chips :) or however you like your carrots.

Dip! and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment