Wednesday, February 24, 2010

gluten free, vegan, chocolate chunk cookies!

Guess I wasn't done making things from scratch tonight.. It's almost time to go out salsa dancing, and I'm blogging about cookies! For all you gluten free, egg free, dairy free, sugar free people.. I hope you love these :) They are so yummy and easy.. and you probably already have everything you need.

Oven! 350.

1 cup almond flour (from scratch or store bought - I just put almonds into a coffee grinder)
1/2 cup shredded coconut
3/4 cup brown rice flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
3 tbsp grape seed oil (or coconut oil)
1/4 cup honey (or agave, or something else..)
1 oz of chocolate of your choice, chopped into small chunks

Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl, the wet in the other, then combine.
Make 1/2" to 1" balls on a parchment covered baking sheet, then squish them down a little bit.
Bake for 8 minutes.
Let them cool. I like to do the dishes when they are baking and cooling.. then I'm not too tempted to just try one and probably burn myself.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment