Wednesday, August 19, 2009

late night lavender uncooked cookies

I actually wanted to skip salsa dancing tonight. . maybe it was the lighting storm and the pouring rain, but I really think it was because I wanted to make up a new recipe. I was even all dressed up already. . . There might be something wrong with me.

Mix:
3/4 cup oats
2 tbsp raw honey
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup almond butter
1/4 tsp cinnamon
raisins! as many as you'd like.
a small amount of vegan carob chips (optional)

Then form into cookie shapes on some parchment paper, and pop them in the fridge to cool. (if there's enough batter left at this point!) This makes about 10 cookies. I'm a small cookie maker. . it makes me think I'll eat less. ha.

Oh yeah - before I put them in the fridge, I topped them with a little lavender, and it really makes them unique. Besides the fact that they're gluten free, soy free, egg free, dairy free, and sugar free . . .and freaking delicious cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment