Friday, December 18, 2009

"anna's gf organic crackers" - my new business

Apparently, my friends this I should drop what I'm doing and go into the cracker and olive tapenade business. I was pretty flattered, so I thought i should share more crackers and different olive dip recipes with you..

These are the same crackers as these Hanukkah ones, but I didn't roll the dough out as thin, and they turned out so much better! They are also super small.. I decided to go OCD with the smallest heart shaped cookie cutter I own. They had the perfect crunch and just the right amount of air inside.


The new olive tapenade is just like the last one with the addition of roasted red bell peppers and capers. I doubled this recipe, because I had a lot of people over to play an intense game of Cranium.. and I knew we would need the extra olive brain power.

Here's the base:

1 can of black olives, no juice.
2 tbsp lemon juice
3 tbsp olive oil (or EVOO as the cool kids say)
some fresh oregano
3 cloves of garlic


There are so many different things you can add to this!
Here's a list to get your creativity flowing..
-capers and roasted red pepper
-anchovies and kalamata olives
-rosemary, thyme, and lemon zest
-artichoke hearts, basil capers, and orange zest
-avocado, seeded tomato, and cilantro


Basically, you can't go wrong. Let me know what you add.. and we can go into the business together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment